Harmoni’s Project Management Consultancy business unit supports contract execution throughout the project life cycle and provides a single point of customer contact. Teams are staffed by experts with extensive experience managing small and large project and helping Clients control the cost of their investments.What we provide The success of a project with respect to cost-effectiveness, schedule compliance, safety, operability, and maintainability depends on the project management team and how it integrates with the EPC contractor’s project team and the client’s representatives. Here’s what we provide:
- Project management. We manage and integrate the engineering, procurement, and construction phases of the project. Acting as the single point of contact, on behalf of Client we consolidate all contractors and subcontractors, often from diverse cultures and backgrounds, to deliver a successful project. Resourcing strategy. We identify personnel with relevant experience, maximizing use of local staff and people with local experience.
- Project controls. A detailed understanding of project costs and schedule is critical to effective monitoring. We draw from our personnel experience to enhance our project management and control capabilities.
- Engineering and procurement. We focus on the details requirements, aligning stakeholder teams, and ensuring a disciplined approach to implementation.
- Construction. Harmoni focuses on safety, schedule, costs, staffing, quality, and methods to ensure successful facility construction. Our experience in executing EPC projects allows us to effectively manage and mitigate risk.
- Commissioning. In the commissioning phase, we focus on safety, cleanliness, adherence to specifications, and on-time completion. Our experience in directly commissioning grassroots and brown field facilities ensures a smooth commissioning phase, with easy access to advice on all aspects of the plant.